Saturday, June 13, 2009

Back Home Just To Go Back On The Road


I'm back in the US now and ready to head out for my baseball road trip. This past week, something happened to me that never happened before. I got sick on a business trip.
I have been sick since Tuesday night when we were on our way to Plymouth, England. Woke up next morning with no energy and feeling sick to my stomach. I was like that the rest of the week which made for a painful flight home yesterday. I went to the doctor today and have been diagnosed with an unspecified flu-like virus. Not likely it was swine flu but not totally ruling it out. My luck. Anyway, luckily, I'm starting to feel much better since I leave for Pittsburgh tomorrow.
To the right is me on the London Eye with Big Ben in the background.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your illness. Enjoy your baseball trip....one day me and my two sons will do a similar trip.

Mom on the Run said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope you have a fantastic trip!

I've been following your friend riding cross country. Sounds like a fun time - thanks for sharing the link.