Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Philadelphia Distance Run Update

I got my confirmation card and my race number is 8683. I will be wearing an orange and white singlet. If anyone wants to look for me and say hello, I will be hanging out by the fountain on the right hand side across the street from the Art Museum but facing the steps. (Fountain closest to the Rocky statute). High temperatures for the day are predicted to be in the low 70s, so temps at race time (7:45a) should be quite comfortable. I will be in Corral number 8. I predicted my time to be 2:00:00. Good luck to anyone running the race and hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

I am in Corral 12 with a predicted time of 2:10:00. Maybe I will see you there.

Joe S said...

Dan,

Thanks. Good luck. Looks like it will be a nice day for a little run around town. :-) Hope to see you there.