Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Shifting of Priorities

Some things have come into my life that have me shifting my priorities on what I can accomplish on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, this blog has moved down, hopefully temporarily, on the priority list of what I can do. Running has been another casualty on that list as well but, with spring and daylight savings time right around the corner, that may change as well.


My feeling is I will be back to writing. It has helped me along the way. If you read me on a regular basis, thank you. I didn't think anyone would and it was nice that people did and left me comments. I still regard you as friends even though I may never have met you. I also have to take my e-mail address off the blog as a precautionary step. Those in my address book may know why and I apologize if I caused you any inconvenience.

Thank you all for your support in the past. I hope to be talking to you soon again.

1 comment:

Mom on the Run said...

I understand (have you seen my blog lately :-)but will miss your posts until you return. Hope you are thawing out - it finally hit 60 here in Indiana!