Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010 CB Family YMCA 5k Video (Bootleg Edition)

First of all, I want everyone to know that this is not the official video of the CB Family YMCA 5k held last Sunday, March 21, 2010. You can find it on the official Bucks 5k Spring Series website. TZ Sports does a great job putting the video together with the music.

This version is me playing with my newer toy (my laptop) with my video editing software. I needed an excuse to use it so here is my take (that's film lingo for those not in the know :-) ) of the race. It's a small start and it doesn't have any music with it. It's in the raw!!!!!!!

You will notice at the beginning that the National Anthem is played before the race. I absolutely love this tradition and it's something Skip S. does when he is running in the race. From all of us competitors, thanks for doing this.

As you may have guessed, I didn't run this race. But, I am coming back. Slowly. More on that later. Hope you enjoy the video.


1 comment:

Eric said...

At least I was able to see everybody that was in front of me. You should have warned me that you were taking a video so I could have smiled and not looked like I was dying. Being ahead of the Chief was the only thing that I cared about.