Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Card to You


This is the Christmas card we sent out to all our friends and family. I thought it was a good idea to share with you as well. Thank you all for reading this blog. It has been an interesting year to write this blog as I have come to know and care about people whom I've never met yet know about their lives through their blogs. I have had a chance to meet new friends along the way and share in special moments with one's whom I've known for years.

There are two other things I would like to share with you. One, is a short video, that I may be doing from time to time, called, 'What are the dogs up to?'. I don't have children but I will say I have some 'parental' feelings for the dogs we have. No, I'm not trying to get them into Harvard but I do know the feeling of coming home from a bad day at the office and them putting a smile on my face from the joy they are having in life. Below is a clip of Ellie Mae having fun. I hope it puts a smile on your face as well.





Finally, I am a kid at heart. I remember all the corny Christmas specials and movies from my youth. But, there was one that wasn't so corny. At least, to me. There is a scene in 'A Charlie Brown's Christmas' where Linus explains the true meaning of the holiday. I wanted to share that with you as well. It doesn't matter your religion to understand the sentiment behind it. We can all pray and hope for peace on earth, goodwill to all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and I hope you have a joyful and prosperous 2009! 2009 will be a special year for me. I hope to see you then.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Who says dogs are smart. It is not very smart chasing a ball and getting nothing in return. At least my iguanas are not that dumb. Joe, have a great holiday and I hope that your ankle feels better!

Eric T

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Joe- to you and your family, canine & human all

Mom on the Run said...

Merry Christmas Joe!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Joe! I've enjoyed getting to know you! Lots of health and happiness to you in the coming year!
Jennifer :-)