Monday, June 28, 2010

Where I run (Florida)

I did this one other time but used by cell phone and RAN when I took the video.  The feedback was, THIS SUCKS, or words similar to that.  So, when I was down in Florida running through Smyrna Dunes Park, I took another shot at this to capture where I run when I am down there.

I didn't want to speak over the audio and video to try to capture what it's like to run through this park with the waves crashing in the background.  I start the video on Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, across the Indian River, pan right to see Daytona Beach 10 miles north and then dolly back (sort of) to see the whole park.  I do a 360 of my surroundings and you can see the boardwalk that goes through the park that you run on.  The boardwalk is approximately 1 1/2 miles. 

At the end, you will see a white round dome, which is a NASA tracking station.  Seriously, pretty cool stuff.

Enjoy!!!



No comments: