Tuesday, July 24, 2007

When are you going to give us pearls of wisdom about running?

Hi and welcome to WebMD! My name is Joe and I will be your host on the website. Today, we talk about sinusitis.

You may have thought that this site was all about following the escapades of a runner living in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. And, in truth, that was what my intention was when I started this blog. But, it has become more of a health check report. And, if you are bored by how much I've been coughing lately, well, I don't blame you. Pardon the pun, but, I'm a bit sick of it myself.

However, I did, in fact, go to the doctor and he told me I did not get over my first bout with sinusitis and I am officially a sick person again. So, I am on antibiotics for two weeks, steroids for a week, and I need to cut back on exercise until I am better.

So, if you happen to read this blog next week, I won't go whining about feeling tired and how I'm not putting in the miles, and Steve is going to beat me in Falmouth, and woe is me. No, I'll talk more about where I run or who I run with and leave my bellyaching for another day.

No comments: